Usage and purpose
The liquid IRIS Glass Primer forms an adhesion promoting layer between flat glass and UV curing systems such as UV inkjet inks. The primer is applied directly to the glass surface. Once the solvent evaporates and all liquid residues are wiped off, a transparent layer is formed providing a perfect chemical bond between the glass structure and the UV-cured inkjet inks.
The correct application of the IRIS Glass Primer
Benefits of the IRIS Glass Primer
- outstanding effect
- superior UV-ink adhesion and moisture resistance
- 100% transparent and crystal-clear
- minimal odour
- non-hazardous, does not need to be labelled
- high efficiency (min. 100 m2 / 1000 square feet per 1000 ml)
- dries at room temperature
- 1-component system, ready for application
- ease of use
- compatible with all UV-inkjet systems (LED and mercury vapor)
Form of delivery
liquid, 1-component system, ready for application
250 ml / 500 ml / 1000 ml in lightproof plastic bottles, 5000 ml in canister, bulk at request
up to 12 months in sealed bottle. Use up open bottle quickly.
Store dark and cool at temperatures above zero degrees Celsius.
Keep bottles tightly closed and away from sunlight and heat.