Usage and purpose
The IRIS Glass Primer forms an adhesion promoting layer between flat glass and UV curing systems such as UV inkjet inks. The primer is applied directly to the glass surface. Once the solvent evaporates, a transparent layer is formed providing a chemical bond between the glass structure and the the UV-curing inks.
Benefits of the IRIS Glass Primer
- superior UV-ink adhesion and moisture resistance
- transparent, crystal-clear
- minimal odour
- high efficiency (min. 100m2 / 1000 square feet per 1000ml)
- drying at room temperature
- 1-component system, ready for application
- ease of use
- compatible with all UV-inkjet systems (LED and mercury vapor)
Form of delivery
1-component system, ready for application
1000ml / 500 ml / 250 ml bottled in lightproof plastic bottles, bulk at request
up to 12 months in sealed bottle.
Store dark and cool at temperatures above zero degrees Celsius.
Keep away from sunlight and heat.